Select a Size
Select a Color
Hardwear AP Trouser
Take a long lunch at work today and sneak in a quick hike with the versitile Mountain Hardwear AP Trouser. This comfortable pant has all of the looks and style you need for work or hitting the town with the stretch and durability you desire in a hiking or climbing pant. The cotton blend is breathable and stretchy to make sure you are not sweaty when you get back to your desk while the regular fit and tapered leg provide a modern silhouette that works for offices everywhere.
- A versatile pant for formal or outdoor use
- Cotton blend is breathable and stretchy for maximum comfort
- Regular fit with slight taper provides modern styling
- Item #MHW017O
- 75% cotton, 23% nylon, 2% elastane
- [short] 32in [regular] 32in [long] 34in
- two hand, one zippered back, one welt back
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 25, 2018
The Fall weight AP Pant
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
This pant is very similar to the Hardwear AP pant but is a little heavier gram weight and has trico/fleece lined pockets. Call this the more Fall weight AP pant. It's also a little looser in the thighs than the regular AP for your more muscular people.