Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Glacial Storm Parka
Whether you're on an actual glacier, or more likely, traversing the freezing streets of your city, the Mountain Hardwear Glacial Storm Parka is what we recommend to help you fend off the elements. Packed with 600-fill down, the Glacial Storm traps in your body heat to keep you from feeling winter's chill. The durable nylon exterior has a DWR finish to encourage melting snow to roll off instead of seeping in, and the brushed nylon interior mimics the feel of cotton for ultimate comfort.
- Insulated parka for winter comfort
- Down insulation has a high warmth to weight ratio
- Nylon resists moisture and withstands abrasions
- DWR treatment sheds light snow and rain
- Insulated hood envelops your head and neck in warmth
- Upper-thigh length offers plenty of coverage
- Item #MHW01I5
3.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.