Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Glacial Storm Jacket
When you don’t want to venture too far off your couch because it’s frigid outside and you are way too cozy wrapped in your favorite blanket, Mountain Hardwear’s Glacial Storm Jacket is there to rescue your weekend. Slip it on, zip it up, and step outside to enjoy a winter of insulated adventure. Whether it’s a trip to the local coffee shop or a drive to the closest crag, the super-soft brushed shell combined with 600-fill down keeps your core warm and comfortable, so you can brave the cold. Snug in lofty, heat-trapping down, you'll almost feel like you never left your living room. With a durable shell, compressible down, and a DWR finish, confidently reclaim your weekends from wintry weather and get back to doing the things you love
- Super-soft down jacket for casual comfort around town
- 600-fill down offers lightweight warmth on cold commutes
- Nylon shell provides durable abrasion-resistant protection
- Brushed fabric offers super-soft next-to-skin comfort
- DWR finish repels light moisture to maintain insulation ability
- Relaxed fit layers effortlessly over climbing clothes at the crag
- Enlarged baffles and soft face-fabric afford casual retro style
- Item #MHW01I6
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.