Glacial Storm Jacket
Warm up your icy morning commute or stay warm waiting to hop on the wall at the crag with the Mountain Hardwear Glacial Storm Jacket. This jacket boasts a nylon outer with DWR coating that fights off light weather and offers impressive durability. This impressive durability keeps the 600-fill down in place so that the loft can trap body heat and keep you warm all day long.
- Alpine-worthy down jacket well suited to dry winter days in town
- Nylon face fabric with DWR fights off light weather and abrasion
- 600-fill down traps heat with impressive loft for ice cold days
- Front storm zipper flap prevents blustery winds from sneaking in
- Two zippered hand pockets keep your digits warm while around town
- Elastic cuffs trap extra heat and keep sleeves in place
- Item #MHW01F5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
Surprisingly warmer than I thought it might be. Definitely a casual jacket but MHW brings the heat with this one. I wear a medium and it's a little baggier than other MHW medium sizes in my experience.