Glacial Storm Jacket
Warm up your icy morning commute or stay warm waiting to hop on the wall at the crag with the Mountain Hardwear Glacial Storm Jacket. This jacket boasts a nylon outer with DWR coating that fights off light weather and offers impressive durability. This impressive durability keeps the 600-fill down in place so that the loft can trap body heat and keep you warm all day long.
- Alpine-worthy down jacket well suited to dry winter days in town
- Nylon face fabric with DWR fights off light weather and abrasion
- 600-fill down traps heat with impressive loft for ice cold days
- Front storm zipper flap prevents blustery winds from sneaking in
- Two zippered hand pockets keep your digits warm while around town
- Elastic cuffs trap extra heat and keep sleeves in place
- Item #MHW01F5
- 100% nylon, DWR coating
- 600-fill down
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 17, 2021
Skinny? Sure. Athletic? Nope.
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 185 lbs
Yet another manufacturer that thinks "athletic" means skinny, MHW has made a beautifully designed coat with high quality materials and excellent fit and finish. Unfortunately, if you have shoulders, chest and arms that you actually use (you know, like an athletic type), this will be tight under your arms and across the chest and back with anything other than a thin t-shirt. I am a L and even sized up to an XL because I liked the jacket so much - but even then the upper body was still not comfortable with a sweatshirt on, and the length fit like a dress. For reference, I'm 5'10", mid-180s. Athletic. Didn't work for me.