3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Ghost Whisperer Pant
When the morning at the crag is just a little chillier than we expected or the winds are forecasted to be whipping at the top of the chair lift, we make sure to pull on the Mountain Hardwear Ghost Whisperer Pant. These pants offer durability for standalone use while camping or climbing, while also remaining low profile enough to comfortably layer under shells.
- Insulated pants for cold-weather adventures
- Down insulation traps in heat yet compresses
- Nikwax treatment helps down resist collapsing under moisture
- Lightweight nylon is abrasion resistant
- Hand pockets warm cold fingers and store small items
- Item #MHW01I2
- 100% nylon
- 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, mountaineering, skiing, snowboarding, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.