Select a Size
Select a Color
Ghost Whisperer Pant
Keep your legs nice and toasty when you find yourself trudging up a blustery skintrack with Mountain Hardwear's Ghost Whisperer Pant. The 800-fill Q.shield hydrophobic down resists moisture to hold its loft, and doesn't lose it's heat retention at the first sign of water. The specially engineered Whisper nylon fabric creates a light construction that contributes to the sub ten ounce weight. The compressible down can be packed into its own zippered pocket, so the pants can be easily stored in a pack when not in use. And the slim fit easily layers under a waterproof shell to give some warmth while in the cold alpine.
- Lightweight midlayer pant for sub-zero high alpine missions
- Whisper nylon fabric is lightweight and durable for aggressive use
- 800-fill goose down traps heat to keep you moving through the cold
- These pants pack into their own pocket for extreme packability
- Item #MHW01F4
- 100% nylon
- 800-fill goose down (90% down, 10% feather), Q.shield
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, hiking, mountaineering, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 9, 2020
Ghost Whisperer Clothing
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- Large / short
- 5` 7"
- 195 lbs
I bought a set of pants and hooded jacket for a February pack trip to Havasu Falls. The pants and jackets were perfect. While many other campers were bailing early due to the cold weather we were quite comfortable. My wife thanked me over and over for purchasing a set for her. It was cold and we were able to hang outside the tent and sleeping bag in comfort. We will get years of use during cold outings. Thanks Mountain Hardware.