Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Ghost Whisperer 2 Hooded Down Jacket
Whether facing dynamic weather on your multi-pitch ascent, or backpacking abroad to unknown destinations, the Ghost Whisper/2 will cut weight, save space, and keep you warm and weatherproof. Weighing sub-eight-ounces, you can easily stuff it into its own pocket for compact carry. So pack it up and clip the carabiner loop onto a harness, or throw it in a purse for ultra-portability. When it weighs next to nothing and compresses down smaller than a roll of paper towels, there’s no reason not to take it on every adventure. Bring it bikepacking, cross-country skiing, camping, and even out for dinner downtown, the Ghost Whisperer/2 will be there when you need it and out of the way when you don’t.
Re-designed for 2019 with sustainability in mind, this jacket now boasts a 100% recycled ripstop shell fabric. Along with Responsible Down Standard certified 800-fill goose down, this zip-up raises the bar on lightweight warmth and environmental responsibility.
- An ultralight, packable down jacket for backpacking and multi-pitch climbing
- 100% recycled nylon ripstop shell fabric offers eco-friendly durability
- 800-fill goose down offers unbeatable warmth-to-weight ratio
- DWR finish and hydrophobic down offer water-resistant protection
- Compressible jacket stuffs into own pocket for convenient carrying
- Two-zippered pockets secure phone and keys on the hiking trail
- Elastic hood and adjustable draw-cord hem seal out cold weather
- Relaxed fit layers effortlessly over base layers or under a rain shell
- Item #MHW01HZ
3.5 based on 86 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.