Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Ghost Whisperer 2 Hooded Down Jacket
Whether facing dynamic weather on your multi-pitch ascent, or backpacking abroad to unknown destinations, the Ghost Whisper/2 will cut weight, save space, and keep you warm and weatherproof. Weighing sub-eight-ounces, you can easily stuff it into its own pocket for compact carry. So pack it up and clip the carabiner loop onto a harness, or throw it in a purse for ultra-portability. When it weighs next to nothing and compresses down smaller than a roll of paper towels, there’s no reason not to take it on every adventure. Bring it bikepacking, cross-country skiing, camping, and even out for dinner downtown, the Ghost Whisperer/2 will be there when you need it and out of the way when you don’t.
Re-designed for 2019 with sustainability in mind, this jacket now boasts a 100% recycled ripstop shell fabric. Along with Responsible Down Standard certified 800-fill goose down, this zip-up raises the bar on lightweight warmth and environmental responsibility.
- An ultralight, packable down jacket for backpacking and multi-pitch climbing
- 100% recycled nylon ripstop shell fabric offers eco-friendly durability
- 800-fill goose down offers unbeatable warmth-to-weight ratio
- DWR finish and hydrophobic down offer water-resistant protection
- Compressible jacket stuffs into own pocket for convenient carrying
- Two-zippered pockets secure phone and keys on the hiking trail
- Elastic hood and adjustable draw-cord hem seal out cold weather
- Relaxed fit layers effortlessly over base layers or under a rain shell
- Item #MHW01HZ