New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Ghost Whisperer 2 Down Jacket - Men's
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Ghost Whisperer Down Jacket won a number of awards in the industry when it was first released back in 2012, and it has since become the gold standard in ultralight down jackets. Part of the allure of the Ghost Whisperer (besides its ridiculously lightweight design) was Mountain Hardwear's resolve to keep the jacket fully loaded with the proverbial bells and whistles, instead of just chopping features in an attempt to keep the jacket light.
The Ghost Whisperer is ideal for climbing in the alpine, long-haul backpacking trips, and peak-bagging bids where packing light and moving fast is key to reaching our objective. While we might typically reserve our down jacket for dry and mild climates, the Ghost Whisperer isn't afraid to get a little wet thanks to its nylon outer with DWR treatment that can easily fight off light weather. As an added bonus the nylon outer boasts impressive durability for climbing missions, and is made entirely of recycled materials.
- Lightweight midlayer for our next high alpine adventure
- Whisperer Ripstop is a recycled outer with impressive durability
- DWR coating fights off light precipitation to keep dry
- Goose down fill keeps things lightweight without limiting warmth
- Two zippered hand pockets keep snacks and necessities nearby
- Elastic on hood and cuffs cuts out bone chilling drafts and breezes
- Designed to pack into its own pocket to simplify stashing
- Item #MHW01F3