Designed with the same exceptionally lightweight yet fully-featured approach as Mountain Hardwear's best-selling jacket that shares the same name, the Ghost Whisperer 40-degree Down Sleeping Bag pushes the boundaries of how efficient a backpacking bag's warmth-to-weight ratio can be. Every single gram goes into consideration—from the stitching and fabric to the hydrophobic power goose down—ensuring this is the lightest and most compressible bag you'll ever need in the backcountry. Abrasion-resistant 10D ripstop fabric holds up through rough-and-tumble adventures, while the performance mummy shape gives you snug comfort and further contributes to the unbelievable warmth-to-weight ratio.
Q.Shield 900-fill power goose down insulation maintains maximum loft while fighting off heat-sapping moisture for a toasty night's sleep in mountainous terrain, and is also remarkably compressible to help you pack it down small for week-long treks. The insulated draft tube blocks out cold gusts that would otherwise jolt you awake, and the easily-adjustable, six-chamber hood design cinches down in seconds with just one hand, and provides you with even loft around your head for uninterrupted warmth. Mountain Hardwear specially designed the baffle spacing in the body to give you the most possible heat at the lowest possible weight, while the comfort footbox feature promotes a natural foot position that won't cramp you up in the middle of the night.
- Unbelievably lightweight, compressible backpacking bag
- Ripstop fabric holds up through contact rough surfaces
- Q.Shield 900-fill down maintains warmth when wet
- Mummy shape is snug and maximizes warmth-to-weight ratio
- Insulated draft tube prevents cold air from sneaking in
- Six-chamber hood keeps the warmth consistent around your head
- Baffle spacing provides consistent warmth without bulk
- Included compression and storage sack help with transport
- Item #MHW014J