It's a shame, really.
Credit card companies won't reward you for riding your bicycle around town, but Mountain Hardwear's Frequent Flyer 20L Backpack will stay comfy and convenient on all your commutes. This sleek, compact pack protects your electronics with a padded laptop compartment and an RFID-blocking pocket that shields your wireless information like credit cards from tech-savvy thieves. There's also a fleece-lined pocket to protect sunglasses, and the side pocket stores a water bottle whether you're on your trusty single-speed or a plane trying to stock up enough points for a free trip to Cabo.
- Compact pack for casual use and daily commutes
- Zippered and padded laptop sleeve
- RFID-blocking pocket protects against tech-savvy thievery
- Fleece-lined pocket protects sunglasses
- Side pocket for water bottle
- Item #MHW00TU
- Q & A
Great every day excursion backpack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is our go-to travel backpack
We use it on flights with our two kids to carry headphones, electronics, water bottles and snacks.
Then when we get to our travel destination we use it on daily excursions.
It's light weight, durable and easy to use in all types of situations.