Select a size:
Why We Like The Firefall 2 Jacket
When we bundle up for snowy pow days we trust the Mountain Hardwear Firefall 2 Jacket. Thanks to its burly face fabric and waterproof construction, the outer shell repels the elements and harsh, icy winds. Placing strategic 160D nylon paneling in areas that see abuse from skis over the shoulder and stray branches, the jacket is able to save on weight while remaining durable. Plus this thoughtful fabric placement means we can maintain a comfortable range of motion, so we don't feel restricted when breaking trail to skin up the mountain, or throwing down on a sidecountry booter.
- Reliable and feature-packed shell for all your days on the hill
- Waterproof nylon plain weave is durable, and comfortable
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts to block out wind and snow
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs seal of snow entryways
- Underarm vents dump excess heat on the skin track
- Front zipper storm flap helps keep blustery winds from sneaking in
- Multiple pockets keep all of your daily essentials nearby
- Item #MHWZ9KW
- [membrane/laminate] PU (2-layer), [face fabric] 140D x 160D nylon plain weave (100% nylon)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 2oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.