Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Firefall 2 Insulated Jacket
When we need to bundle up in the perfect amount of toasty goodness we pull on the Mountain Hardwear Firefall Jacket. With targeted insulation where we need it, the Firefall provides warmth that isn't overkill, so we can stay comfortable from first chair to last lap. The outer shell repels the elements and harsh, icy winds, thanks to waterproof fabric. Strategic paneling enhances durability in areas that see abuse from skis over the shoulder or wear and tear from our pack, while leaving the rest of the jacket both lightweight and mobile.
- Insulated ski and snowboard jacket for chilly days on the hill
- 2L nylon outer fights off precipitation to keep you comfortable
- Synthetic stretch insulation keeps you warm and moving freely
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts to block out wind and driving snow
- Vents under each arm dump excess heat when the sun pokes out
- Articulated cuffs allow for a full range of motion, keeps snow out
- Internal powder skirt keeps blower pow out of your layering system
- Item #MHWZ9KU
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.