Deck out your digits.
You spent your time researching the right boots, the perfect board or skis, what mountain to shred, and who to shred it with, so don't let gloves be an afterthought. Before you embark on a frigid day of gnar-killing, throw on your Mountain Hardwear Firefall gloves to load your hands up with the technical fabrics and deliberately thought out insulation to keep your digits feeling delightful. Mountain Hardwear combines drum-dyed, DWR treated goatskin leather with 140 and 160D nylon for a burly shell to shed water and snow with ease, and articulated paneling allows fingers to move naturally with a large range of motion. Backing up the burly shell 100g/m² of lofty Thermal.Q Elite insulation that mimics the structure of goose down, creating a maze of gabs in the sift fibers to trap warmth where you want it. On the inside your hands will thank you for a luxuriously soft fleece lining that wicks away sweat, and keeps you warm and dry.
- A hard hitting glove for harsh mountain adventures
- Drum dyed goatskin leather withstands the elements
- Your fingers will thank you for toasty Thermal.Q insulation
- Fleecy warm lining wicks away sweat to keep you dry
- Stimulus allows touch screen use with warm hands
- Suede nose wipe prevents your schnoz from rough and red days
- Item #MHW00ZW