Firefall 2 Insulated Jacket
Mountain Hardwear designed their Firefall/2 insulated jacket for waterproof warmth and flattering slope style. Whether you are a die-hard powder hound or a casual groomer cruiser, this insulated ski coat will keep you comfortable. Its waterproof two-layer shell and powder skirt keep your core dry on blizzard-like days when it's coming down like crazy, while a drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs ensure blower pow days don’t leave you soaked. Underarm zip-vents cool you down on an early-morning traverse, and lightweight Thermal.Q insulates your core as temperatures drop at days end. Stay comfortable all day with an adjustable, helmet-compatible hood to protect from the elements and four-external pockets to stow all your on-mountain essentials.
- An insulated ski jacket for in-bound resort shredding
- Two-layer shell offers waterproof snow protection
- Synthetic insulation traps core body heat in for warmth
- Helmet-compatible hood protects against the elements
- Underarm zip vents help regulate body temperature
- Powder skirt keeps baselayers dry on the slopes
- Zippered pockets afford a variety of storage options
- Feminine cut grants a flattering silhouette for resort skiing style
- Item #MHW01HA
- Q & A
Great for Skiing
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 125lbs
I have this in darkest dawn. I really like it. I paired it with the firefall bibs, and it’s a great combo. It’s warm, so if you are hot natured it may too warm. I’m usually cold, and wear it with just a base layer and stay pretty cozy! I like how the fit isn’t baggy, but it’s stretches really well. It’s great for a day on the slopes! I’m 5’7” and got the small. It fits well!