Firefall 2 Insulated Jacket
Mountain Hardwear designed their Firefall/2 insulated jacket for waterproof warmth and flattering slope style. Whether you are a die-hard powder hound or a casual groomer cruiser, this insulated ski coat will keep you comfortable. Its waterproof two-layer shell and powder skirt keep your core dry on blizzard-like days when it's coming down like crazy, while a drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs ensure blower pow days don’t leave you soaked. Underarm zip-vents cool you down on an early-morning traverse, and lightweight Thermal.Q insulates your core as temperatures drop at days end. Stay comfortable all day with an adjustable, helmet-compatible hood to protect from the elements and four-external pockets to stow all your on-mountain essentials.
- An insulated ski jacket for in-bound resort shredding
- Two-layer shell offers waterproof snow protection
- Synthetic insulation traps core body heat in for warmth
- Helmet-compatible hood protects against the elements
- Underarm zip vents help regulate body temperature
- Powder skirt keeps baselayers dry on the slopes
- Zippered pockets afford a variety of storage options
- Feminine cut grants a flattering silhouette for resort skiing style
- Item #MHW01HA
- 150D polyester (2-layer)
- 60g Thermal.Q
- Snow Sports
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 12.2oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
January 12, 2021
So far so good.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 160 lbs
I have only worn this once on the mountain so far and I’m glad I had this one instead of my lighter soft shell combo. It was sunny but 9 degrees and windy. I never felt the chill. The coat allowed all sorts of twist and turns, not bulky at all. It looks like it fits odd on the models but I love it. Resort skiing at 10k feet, Co.