Select a Size
Select a Color
Firefall 2 Insulated Anorak
Whoever said ski and snowboarding jackets weren't stylish clearly hadn't met the Mountain Hardwear Firefall 2 Insulated Anorak. Waterproof, insulated, and totally unique, this snowsports parka will win over your heart and keep you comfortable. It features a waterproof construction that'll defend against deep turns, with a super flexible synthetic insulation that won't get in the way of a good time on the mountain. Cut long, this parka doesn't just stop at stylish, it also offers additional coverage whether you're sitting on a chilly chair lift or wandering around town looking for a good après-ski.
- A stylish snowsports parka you can wear from the trails into town
- Waterproof construction defends against snowy weather
- Stretch insulation allows for full mobility on your board
- Long-cut and fixed hood provides additional coverage from the cold
- Standard fit is easy to pull over all your layers
- Item #MHW01HB
- [membrane/laminate] PU (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% polyester
- 40g Thermal.Q
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 20, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 125 lbs
I bought this coat to wear skiing at the resort and I love it. It has both a velcro pouch and zipper pouch, which allows me easy access to certain items and secures my keys/phone. It keeps me warm, and I don't overheat. I bought this coat in an xs as it runs large. I am 125 lbs and 5'4. All around a great coat!