Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Ski Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Firefall 2 Insulated Anorak
Whoever said ski and snowboarding jackets weren't stylish clearly hadn't met the Mountain Hardwear Firefall 2 Insulated Anorak. Waterproof, insulated, and totally unique, this snowsports parka will win over your heart and keep you comfortable. It features a waterproof construction that'll defend against deep turns, with a super flexible synthetic insulation that won't get in the way of a good time on the mountain. Cut long, this parka doesn't just stop at stylish, it also offers additional coverage whether you're sitting on a chilly chair lift or wandering around town looking for a good après-ski.
- A stylish snowsports parka you can wear from the trails into town
- Waterproof construction defends against snowy weather
- Stretch insulation allows for full mobility on your board
- Long-cut and fixed hood provides additional coverage from the cold
- Standard fit is easy to pull over all your layers
- Item #MHW01HB
- [membrane/laminate] PU (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% polyester
- 40g Thermal.Q
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 20, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 125 lbs
I bought this coat to wear skiing at the resort and I love it. It has both a velcro pouch and zipper pouch, which allows me easy access to certain items and secures my keys/phone. It keeps me warm, and I don't overheat. I bought this coat in an xs as it runs large. I am 125 lbs and 5'4. All around a great coat!