Firefall 2 Insulated Anorak
Whoever said ski and snowboarding jackets weren't stylish clearly hadn't met the Mountain Hardwear Firefall 2 Insulated Anorak. Waterproof, insulated, and totally unique, this snowsports parka will win over your heart and keep you comfortable. It features a waterproof construction that'll defend against deep turns, with a super flexible synthetic insulation that won't get in the way of a good time on the mountain. Cut long, this parka doesn't just stop at stylish, it also offers additional coverage whether you're sitting on a chilly chair lift or wandering around town looking for a good après-ski.
- A stylish snowsports parka you can wear from the trails into town
- Waterproof construction defends against snowy weather
- Stretch insulation allows for full mobility on your board
- Long-cut and fixed hood provides additional coverage from the cold
- Standard fit is easy to pull over all your layers
- Item #MHW01HB
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: xs
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 125lbs
I bought this coat to wear skiing at the resort and I love it. It has both a velcro pouch and zipper pouch, which allows me easy access to certain items and secures my keys/phone. It keeps me warm, and I don't overheat. I bought this coat in an xs as it runs large. I am 125 lbs and 5'4. All around a great coat!