Select a size:
Why We Like The Exposure Light GORE-TEX Glove
The Exposure Light GORE-TEX Glove was crafted with alpinists' needs in mind. High-durability materials, technical insulation, and dexterity-boosting design combine to deliver an advanced alpine glove that meets every we need we have on the climb. Technical routes and delicate ropework require hand mobility that's often impeded by comfort features, but a pre-curved design and carefully-selected components let us maintain both our dexterity and our warmth.
- Alpinist-designed glove for technical cold-weather climbs
- GORE-TEX engineering for weather protection and moisture management
- Pittards goat leather is rugged, abrasion-resistant, and warm
- Stretch nylon increases hand mobility for improved dexterity
- Primaloft with Cross Core delivers high-level heat in all conditions
- Fleece and tricot lining for moisture-wicking, soft-on-skin comfort
- KEVLAR®-threaded seams add reinforcement in high-wear areas
- Hook-and-loop tab creates a cold-resistant seal at the cuff
- Item #MHWZ9AB
- [face fabric] (backhand) 215D 94% nylon, 6% elastane, (palm, backhand overlay) Pittards goat leather, [lining] 280g 100% polyester
- GORE-TEX (2-layer)
- Primaloft Gold (65% polyester, 25% recycled polyester) with Cross Core (aerogel)
- undercuff glove
- Palm Grip
- Pittards Armor-Tan goat leather
- Claimed Weight
- ice climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.