Select a Size
Select a Color
Exposure/2 GTX Paclite Pant
The Mountain Hardwear Exposure/2 GTX Paclite Pant offers year-round protection from the elements in a packable and lightweight design. These pants are made with Gore-Tex Paclite, offering you the same alpine-ready waterproofing and breathability as standard Gore-Tex, with a construction that packs down easily without sacrificing the durability or performance of the fabric. You can stuff these pants down into almost any backpack pocket, then pull them out quickly when rain or snow rolls through. The full side-zips make them quick and easy to get in and out of, and adjustable waist tabs ensure that whether you're ski-touring, hiking, or mountaineering, you won't have to worry about your shell pants sliding and letting in the elements.
- Packable shell pants with multi-sport versatility in the alpine
- Gore-Tex Paclite offers dependable waterproofing and packability
- Full side-zips allow for an easy on/off when the weather turns
- Adjustable waist tabs ensure that you've always got a secure fit
- Articulated knees allow for free movement as you hike or climb
- Button tabs let you tighten the fit around your legs
- Item #MHW01AK
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Paclite 2.5L, [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR coating
- fully sealed
- Leg Opening
- adjustable tabs
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry & snowboarding, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 7, 2020
What do these pants weigh?