Exposure 2 GTX Paclite Jacket
- Packable jacket protects you from rain and wind
- Gore-Tex Paclite is waterproof yet extremely breathable
- Lightweight nylon is durable yet packable
- Side vents enhance airflow
- Drop-tail hem offers exceptional coverage
- Chest pocket is harness- and pack-friendly
- Item #MHW019E
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Paclite (2.5-layer), [face fabric] nylon, DWR coating
- fully sealed
- 1 chest, 2 internal
- 2 side
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 30, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 140 lbs
I bought this jacket in Daze - from the photo on the website it looks like it’s black and dark grey - it is actually dark grey and LAVENDER! For me this was a pleasant surprise, I really like it, but that may not be true for others so I wanted to leave a heads up review. Otherwise it’s a nice lightweight shell that fits great!