Exposure/2 GTX Paclite Jacket
With the super packable and equally dependable Mountain Hardwear Exposure/2 GTX Paclite Jacket you've got rugged weather protection whenever you need it. From hikes, climbs, and ski tours high in the alpine to rainy days on your local trails, this jacket is no trouble to bring along and hugely helpful when wet weather rears its ugly head. It's made with a Gore-Tex Paclite stretch fabric, which offers the same waterproof and breathable performance as standard Gore-Tex, with a construction that's built around maximizing its compressibility without limiting performance. The result is a durably waterproof jacket that can fit in any backpack pocket, ready to shield you from the elements at a moment's notice.
- Packable rain shell with reliable performance and alpine versatility
- Gore-Tex Paclite compresses easily without sacrificing performance
- Waterproof and breathable membrane offers protection from the storm
- Stretch fabric moves with you on climbing walls and hiking trails
- Mesh-lined side vents help cool you down in warmer weather
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs work to seal out the elements
- Chest pocket provides reliable storage when wearing a harness
- Item #MHW01AJ
What do you think about this product?