up to 35% Off
sale $243.72 Original price:$374.95
Exposure 2 GTX Active Pant
Pack the Mountain Hardwear Men's Exposure 2 Pant somewhere easy to access just in case any rain or snow falls down on you during the approach. Gore-Tex Active grants reliable waterproofing in case you come across any wet weather or ice on your way to the summit, and its bolstered breathability is tailored for active endeavors like hiking and climbing. Full-length side zippers make it easy to take on and off if a storm hits you on the trail, or if you reach the bottom of the climb, and then its active-inspired design ensures full mobility on the mountain whether you're swinging ice axes or scrambling rocks.
- Alpine pant provides ample protection and packable lightness
- Gore-Tex Active gives waterproofing and enhanced breathability
- 3-layer construction keeps the pant thin, light, and packable
- Full-length side zippers ventilate and ease on-and-off
- Adjustable waist ensures a solid fit
- Active fit offers freedom of movement on the mountain
- Reinforced Schoeller kick patches bolster durability where it counts
- Item #MHW01EC
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Active (3-layer) [face fabric] 100% nylon
- fully sealed
- active, articulated, gusseted
- 2 zippered thigh
- integrated belt
- Side Zips
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 4, 2020
What is the weight of these GTX Active pants? The description for the Stretch Ozonic pants, for example, says that pant is 10oz.