Exposure/2 GTX 3L Active Jacket
Designed for speedy mountaineering ascents, high-output ski tours, and monsooning hiking treks, the Mountain Hardwear Exposure/2 GTX 3L Active Jacket is your choice for waterproof protection when high breathability and a low weight are paramount. It's made with a three-layer Gore-Tex Active shell, which boasts lots of breathability for your most active adventures while still delivering the dependable waterproofing you've come to expect from Gore-Tex products. This jacket is also light and packable to fit easily into any daypack pocket, letting you pull it out quickly when the weather turns. An adjustable, helmet-compatible hood forms a secure seal against the elements during any pursuit, while underarm vents invite cooling airflow when the weather warms up a bit.
- Weather-protective shell design for your most active pursuits
- Gore-Tex Active is lighter and more breathable than regular Gore-Tex
- Durable membrane provides waterproof protection from rain and snow
- Underarm vents offer a blast of cooling airflow on strenuous climbs
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps your head protected from the storm
- Zippered pockets keep your items secure on rugged mountain terrain
- Adjustable hem and cuffs help seal out whipping alpine winds
- Item #MHW01AH
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Active 3L, [face fabric] 30D nylon
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- helmet-compatible, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- underarm zips
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- hiking, climbing, mountaineering, backcountry skiing & snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 14, 2020
Looks Good, but Plasticy and Crinkly
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 192 lbs
I never wore this Jacket in the wild although i did shower test it. I'm just writing based on looks and feel. The look is awesome, stylish, its long and covers a good portion of the backside for cycling or sitting on logs during hikes. But, the feel is plasticy and the sound is crinkly. If they put a backer on the Gore it would improve greatly but as it stands, super plasticy. Personal details (weightlifter build) it fit nice and close to the body with room for light layers.
May 26, 2020
In other words we have to guess you gave it 3 stars, either because it leaked in the shower, or it was crinkly ? Hmmm