Exposure/2 GTX 3L Active Jacket
Designed for speedy mountaineering ascents, high-output ski tours, and monsooning hiking treks, the Mountain Hardwear Exposure/2 GTX 3L Active Jacket is your choice for waterproof protection when high breathability and a low weight are paramount. It's made with a three-layer Gore-Tex Active shell, which boasts lots of breathability for your most active adventures while still delivering the dependable waterproofing you've come to expect from Gore-Tex products. This jacket is also light and packable to fit easily into any daypack pocket, letting you pull it out quickly when the weather turns. An adjustable, helmet-compatible hood forms a secure seal against the elements during any pursuit, while underarm vents invite cooling airflow when the weather warms up a bit.
- Weather-protective shell design for your most active pursuits
- Gore-Tex Active is lighter and more breathable than regular Gore-Tex
- Durable membrane provides waterproof protection from rain and snow
- Underarm vents offer a blast of cooling airflow on strenuous climbs
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps your head protected from the storm
- Zippered pockets keep your items secure on rugged mountain terrain
- Adjustable hem and cuffs help seal out whipping alpine winds
- Item #MHW01AH
What do you think about this product?