up to 50% Off
sale from $324.98 Original price:$649.95
Select a Size
Select a Color
Exposure 2 GTX Pro Jacket
The Mountain Hardwear Exposure 2 GTX Pro Jacket is a superior shell for high alpine pursuits to the highest peaks while mountaineering or backcountry skiing. Fitted with a Gore-Tex Pro waterproof and breathable membrane, it's equipped with ultimate weather protection and abrasion-resistance to keep you safe from harsh weather in rugged landscapes. Oversized zippered vents allow for extra airflow when pushing hard, and 2 large chest pockets work flawlessly under a harness for carrying snacks or your valuables. A fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood protects your head and face from frigid winds and precipitation so you stay warm and comfortable.
- Push peaks while mountaineering in this superior shell jacket
- Gore-Tex Pro fabric is waterproof an breathable for harsh climates
- Oversized chest pockets are harness-compatible for quick access
- Fully adjustable hood works with a helmet for added protection
- Oversized vents allow additional airflow to keep you cool
- RECCO reflectors aide in recovery during emergencies
- Item #MHW01EA
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro Shell 3L (70D nylon)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 large chest pockets
- underarm zips
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, mountaineering, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
Flagged as inappropriate or irrelevant to the product. Click here to view.