Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Pro Bib
Your most daring alpine missions deserve some durable weather protection to match, and the Mountain Hardwear Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Pro Bib delivers with industry-leading levels of waterproofing and breathability. Made with Gore-Tex Pro fabric technology, this burly yet lightweight bib delivers total protection from blowing snow, howling winds, and driving rain. It also does so without making you feel like you're hiking, climbing, or skinning in a sweat box thanks to its highly-breathable construction. Whether you're scaling ice-walls or bootpacking towards the season's best ski line, your pants will stay in place with non-slip, daisy-chain style bib adjustments, while full-side zips let you vent when you need to and get in and out with ease. The ankles are complete with zippered gussets to accommodate varying sizes and styles of boots, and feature durably-reinforced fabric that withstands abrasion from rough rock and ice, crampons, ski edges, and anything else you manage to dream up.
- Durable bib pant for protection against wild alpine elements
- Gore-Tex Pro offers industry-leading waterproofing and breathability
- Daisy-chain bib adjustment ensures a highly secure fit
- Gusseted and articulated design provides easy movement on ice climbs
- Full side zips deliver an easy on/off and quick ventilation
- Ankle gussets accommodate both ski and mountaineering boots
- Zippered pockets keep all of your important gear safely stashed
- Item #MHW019B
- Q & A
What is the inseam length on the M and L?