Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Paclite Stretch Anorak
Pull the Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Paclite Anorak out of your pack to keep yourself covered from moisture with stretchy 2.5L Gore-Tex, fully taped seams, and DWR treatment. These three features combine to keep you focused and dry in the elements so you can finish that bike ride, comfortably down climb, or jog the last couple miles home.
- Adventure ready pull-over that helps you battle the elements
- Gore-Tex Paclite moves with you while sealing out moisture, breathing
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from sneaking into your layers
- Pull-over anorak design is timeless and reliable for versatile use
- Adjustable hood with brim keeps precipitation off of your face
- Hook and loop sleeves seal out wind and rain over gloves, or not
- Hem cinch offers low profile cinch to add comfort and coverage
- Kangaroo and stash pockets keep you prepared and organized
- Item #MHWZ94S
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Paclite Stretch 2.5L, [face fabric] 92% nylon, 8% elastane, DWR coating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 8, 2020
Is the void color black? It looks kinda off black.