Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Paclite Plus Jacket
If all we wanted was water protection we’d reach for a rain jacket, but when we’re on the trail we have higher demands. We want a shield from the weather, breathability, light weight, and packability, and Mountain Hardwear’s Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Paclite meets out marks. This ultra-light shell keeps you balmy and dry when the skies open up, and packs down with ease for storage when the sun pops out.
- An ultra-durable, ultra-light shell for rain protection
- Innovative PACLITE Gore-Tex fabric packs down with ease
- Gore-Tex 2.5-L construction shields from showers and wind
- Breathable fabric pulls away perspiration, keeps you dry
- Fully sealed seams lock all moisture out
- Harness compatible pockets for easy access to gear
- Brimmed hood with adjustable draw cord for sealing out elements
- Item #MHWZ96K
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.