Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Paclite Plus Jacket
As the overcast day turns to a full-blown rainstorm pull the Exposure/2 Gore-Tex Paclite Plus Jacket out of its own pocket to equip yourself with waterproof protection that doesn't skimp on comfort. The Gore-Tex Paclite Plus fabric takes the next step up from Paclite by boosting next to skin comfort and durability so that you can comfortably climb, hike, and adventure.
- Waterproof jacket offering convenient packability and a classic look
- Gore-Tex Paclite Plus blends comfort, waterproofing, and durability
- DWR treatment on the face fabric causes water to bead and runoff
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from sneaking into your layers
- Adjustable hood with brim keeps precipitation off of your face
- Hook and loop sleeves seal out wind and rain over gloves, or not
- Hem cinch offers low profile cinch to add comfort and coverage
- Multiple pockets keep you organized and prepared while on the go
- Item #MHWZ94V
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Paclite Plus 2.5L, [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR coating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 29, 2020
Do you even own a good shell???
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 200 lbs
This is by far the the best shell I own. I'm surprised there's not one review about this jacket. I bought this on sale in the spring and have really got my use out of this jacket, from downpours to heavy snow this thing has really held up. My one complaint is that it doesn't have pit zips but it does have mesh pockets that act as a vent. Still, this jacket is amazing and will probably purchase another in a different color.
November 16, 2020
Ship international ?
December 1, 2020
We cannot ship this international Jonny, sorry about that!