Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Exposure 2 GORE-TEX Paclite Jacket
We pack the Exposure 2 GORE-TEX Paclite Jacket with us on every commute, whether it is an early bike ride from home to work or a backcountry trek from one campground to the next. The jacket stuffs into its own pocket down to the size of melon for convenient bag storage. Its GORE-TEX Paclite membrane packs smaller than any form of GORE-TEX and still supplies the waterproof, windproof, and breathable performance we’ve come to expect.
- Ultralight rain jacket for biking, hiking, and climbing
- 2.5-layer laminate and fully sealed seams for rain protection
- Adjustable brimmed hood keeps out rain and wind
- Three pocket layout stores snacks, tools, and other small items
- Relaxed fit for layering on top of sweaters and sweatshirts
- Fully recycled fabric limits environmental impact
- Item #MHWZ9H4
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.