Why We Like The Exposure 2 GORE-TEX Paclite Jacket
We pack the Exposure 2 GORE-TEX Paclite Jacket with us on every commute, whether it is an early bike ride from home to work or a backcountry trek from one campground to the next. The jacket stuffs into its own pocket down to the size of melon for convenient bag storage. Its GORE-TEX Paclite membrane packs smaller than any form of GORE-TEX and still supplies the waterproof, windproof, and breathable performance we’ve come to expect.
- Ultralight rain jacket for biking, hiking, and climbing
- 2.5-layer laminate and fully sealed seams for rain protection
- Adjustable brimmed hood keeps out rain and wind
- Three pocket layout stores snacks, tools, and other small items
- Relaxed fit for layering on top of sweaters and sweatshirts
- Fully recycled fabric limits environmental impact
- Item #MHWZ9H4
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [membrane/laminate] 2.5L GORE-TEX Paclite, [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 16, 2021
Does this have arm pit vents?