Rain is to be expected in Washington.
When backpacking through Washington's North Cascades it's a good idea to pack your Mountain Hardwear Exponent Pant. This lightweight and packable pant is made to go with you on long treks with variable weather while the stretch construction, adjustable waist, and articulate knees gives you flexible mobility for hiking and light mountaineering. The VaporDry waterproof technology gives you full protection against heavy rain, and when the rain hits unexpectedly unzip the ankle gussets and slip these on over your shoes just in time before getting wet.
- Weatherproof shell for backpacking, hiking, and mountaineering
- Fully waterproof 2.5 layer shell protects you from heavy rain
- Stretch material and adjustable waist give you performance comfort
- Articulated knees give extended mobility when hiking steep terrain
- Lightweight fabric is packable for easy carrying on long treks
- 12-inch ankle gussets can be worn over boots and give ventilation
- Item #MHW00UH
VaporDry 40D (2.5-layer) 100% Nylon
1 zippered thigh