Why We Like The Dynama 6in Short
When we strike out on the trail in the Mountain Hardwear Women's Dynama 6in Shorts we are prepared for whatever the day may send our way. Lightweight and incredibly comfortable, these shorts are made from a durable stretch fabric that keeps us comfortable on sunny afternoons at our favorite bouldering spots.
- Active shorts ready for workouts, adventures, or leisure
- Nylon blend is lightweight, quick-drying, and stretchy
- Adjustable elastic waist locks in an a secure fit for activity
- Mid-thigh balances coverage and comfort for fast moving days
- Dual hand pockets keep important items nearby every time
- Item #MHWZ9EO
- 94% nylon, 6% elastane
- 2 front
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, road running, trail running, training
What do you think about this product?
May 27, 2021
Not the original Dynama shorts
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 155 lbs
I brought 2 pairs of these shorts thinking they were the original Dynama shorts (which I absolutely loved). These are the Dynama/2 shorts. They are NOTHING like the original Dynama shorts - they're way to baggy compared to previous size I have ordered, less strechy waistband, and the waist seems much higher. Backcountry should update the title to reflect the correct product advertised. I tried wearing one pair to see if I could learn to like them and nope, so I'm returning the second pair.