Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Everyday Packs we have in stock.View Similar Products
Bring on the rain.
When you live in a city where there are more rainy days than sunny ones, you need a backpack built to keep your cargo dry. Enter the Drycommuter 22L Outdry Backpack by Mountain Hardware. The OutDry construction uniformly laminates a custom shaped waterproof membrane to the inner surface of the pack, sealing fabrics and seams in a single step for guaranteed watertight protection. Slip your laptop into the specially designed compartment before heading to school or work in the rain. A hidden Black Box Pocket protects items with RFID chips (like your credit cards and phone) from hackers. The Drycommuter's padded back panel and shoulder straps provide a comfortable and secure fit as you ride your bike through rainy streets, while the large main compartment keeps items secure and organized.
- A thoughtfully designed pack for the traveler, commuter, or student
- OutDry construction provides guaranteed watertight protection
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps
- RFID-blocker pocket protects your wallet and phone
- Watertight laptop compartment, rain room tested for 24 hours
- Reflective accents and light clip keep you visible at night
- Item #MHW00TS
- Q & A
Lift the weight off of your shoulders!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Okay, well you may not be able to take all of the weight off of your shoulders, given that this is a backpack, but this pack sits up higher on your back than most packs I've used before (which is a good thing!) I would definitely recommend this pack if you are trying to find something that "feels better" when wearing it for long periods of time.
Does this have a place to put your water bottle?