Bring on the rain.
When you live in a city where there are more rainy days than sunny ones, you need a backpack built to keep your cargo dry. Enter the Drycommuter 22L Outdry Backpack by Mountain Hardware. The OutDry construction uniformly laminates a custom shaped waterproof membrane to the inner surface of the pack, sealing fabrics and seams in a single step for guaranteed watertight protection. Slip your laptop into the specially designed compartment before heading to school or work in the rain. A hidden Black Box Pocket protects items with RFID chips (like your credit cards and phone) from hackers. The Drycommuter's padded back panel and shoulder straps provide a comfortable and secure fit as you ride your bike through rainy streets, while the large main compartment keeps items secure and organized.
- A thoughtfully designed pack for the traveler, commuter, or student
- OutDry construction provides guaranteed watertight protection
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps
- RFID-blocker pocket protects your wallet and phone
- Watertight laptop compartment, rain room tested for 24 hours
- Reflective accents and light clip keep you visible at night
- Item #MHW00TS
- Q & A
Lift the weight off of your shoulders!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Okay, well you may not be able to take all of the weight off of your shoulders, given that this is a backpack, but this pack sits up higher on your back than most packs I've used before (which is a good thing!) I would definitely recommend this pack if you are trying to find something that "feels better" when wearing it for long periods of time.
Does this have a place to put your water bottle?