Select style & size:Select options
Crater Lake Long-Sleeve Hoodie
- Hooded shirt for sunny summer adventures
- Synthetic material wicks away perspiration and dries quickly
- Stretchy material won't inhibit your motion
- UPF 50+ defends your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- Hood extends coverage to include your head and neck
- Thumbhole cuffs secure the sleeves for coverage
- Drawcord hem customizes the length
- Item #MHW01A0
What do you think about this product?
February 29, 2020
I have had this shirt for one year. I use it for hiking, rock climbing; and have used it in humid Missouri weather in the 90s and dry 90 degree weather. It is very thin and works well. I also have a version of the patagonia sun shirt and columbia sun shirt but I never wear them because this one keeps me so much cooler. I did worry about the longevity of the product because it is so thin but have not had any problems with it. Sizing note: i have really broad shoulders and end up needing a large
August 4, 2019
Great in theory, but poor quality
The shirt is comfortable, lightweight, and generally cozy,, but it falls apart so quickly! The first day I wore it, the entire shirt fell apart! The threads around the thumbholes immediately wore out and fuzzed out after just 30 minutes of hiking. Then, during the day of climbing, the shirt ripped after grazing the rock by my wrist. I definitely wouldn't recommend this for climbing, but will keep using the shirt (after patching up the sleeve) for hiking and glacier travel.