Ski & Ride Guide—
Our Top Freeriding Picks Of The Season
Select a color:Dark Storm
Select a size:
Crater Lake Long-Sleeve Hooded Shirt
Designed to accompany you on your backpacking trips, climbing projects, and days on the water, the Mountain Hardwear Crater Lake Long-Sleeve Hooded Shirt is the versatile piece that's ready for almost any summer adventure. It features a stretchy material that keeps you moving freely while synthetic fibers wick away sweat and dry quickly to keep you cool. Rated to UPF 50+, this shirt protects your skin from the harmful rays of the sun, and provides coverage all the way to your head and hands thanks to a fixed hood and thumbholes.
- Hooded top for withstanding the summer sun
- Synthetic material wicks away perspiration and dries quickly
- Stretchy material won't inhibit your motion
- UPF 50+ defends your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- Hood extends coverage to include your head and neck
- Thumbhole cuffs secure the sleeves for coverage
- Drawcord hem customizes the length
- Item #MHW01B7
- 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- Center Back Length
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, river fishing, saltwater fishing, sport climbing, stillwater fishing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
5 Stars - 1 reviews
4 Stars - 0 reviews
3 Stars - 0 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 0 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.