The Cloudseeker Jacket from Mountain Hardware is the no-nonsense backcountry ski jacket for stomping technical lines on big mountains. The jacket’s 3-layer, waterproof, Dry.Q membrane keeps you dry even when you’re up to your armpits in fresh powder. If a storm picks up, you can pull up the fully adjustable hood over your helmet and cinch it in place with the cord lock attachments for better coverage. The hand pockets are accessible even when you’re wearing a backpack or a harness.
- A functional, lightweight jacket for skiing in the backcountry
- Waterproof Dry.Q Elite membrane withstands shots of deep snow
- Helmet-compatible hood adds extra protection when a storm picks up
- Removable powder skirt keeps you dry when tumbling through powder
- Tall hand pockets for easy access when wearing a harness or pack
- Item #MHW015P
What do you think about this product?
December 19, 2019
I only happened to wear it in New Jersey on cold days, not to the mountains and it's keeping me really warm and comfy. It's a great fit and super pretty!