Cloud Bank GTX Insulated Jacket
Powder snow is at its best when the temperatures and moisture content is low, the problem with that is human bodies are not at their best in the same conditions. To fix this issue the Mountain Hardware Cloud Bank GTX Insulated jacket boasts a fully waterproof and breathable 2L Gore-Tex shell that not only fights off moisture and weather, but lets excess heat escape. To back this up, strategically body mapped Thermal.Q insulation keeps your core warm so that you can head up for a 4:00pm final lap in your secret stash.
- Reliable jacket that shelters you on cold and windy powder days
- 2L Gore-Tex shell is breathable and waterproof for demanding days
- Body-mapped synthetic insulation traps heat, prevents overheating
- Helmet compatible hood adjusts to block out snow squalls and gusts
- Storm flap on the front zipper keeps the cold breeze out
- A plethora of zippered pockets keep items secure and accessible
- Internal powder skirt and hook and loop cuffs keep the snow out
- Item #MHW01E2
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Stretch, [face fabric] 100% polyester
- [body] 80g Thermal.Q, [sleeves] 60g Thermal.Q
- Snow Sports
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 4 zippered chest
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 5.7oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, ski mountaineering, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 31, 2019
I sometimes wear an XL and sometimes I wear an XXL. I like to layer my clothing and depending on the manufacture determines which size to purchase. XL are sometimes too tight with no room for layers. Does this jacket have room for layers?
January 14, 2020
Customers have reported this jacket fitting true to size, with the design made to have space underneath for layers. If you have any other questions or need assistance with an existing order or placing an order, please feel free to contact us on Chat or call us at 1-800-409-4502. Thanks!