Select Style & Size
Chockstone Pull-On Pant
Whether you're climbing in cool autumn temps or attempting an early summit push in late spring, the Mountain Hardwear Chockstone Pull-On Pant keeps you mobile and comfortable. Its softshell construction adds light warmth and weather protection to keep you comfortable when temperatures are low. This fabric is also stretchy while the legs and seat have a bit of extra room to complete ease of motion whether you're on the trail or on the wall.
- Double-weave softshell pants for cool weather hiking and climbing
- Fabric offers light weather protection during the shoulder seasons
- Stretch fabric allows freedom of movement on the wall and the trail
- Extra room in the legs and seat enhance mobility for climbing
- Dual zippered front pockets secure your on-trail necessities
- Item #MHW01IR
- Chockstone Double Weave Softshell (91% nylon, 9% elastane)
- 2 zippered front
- wide elastic band
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, canyoneering, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 23, 2020
What's the inseam on these pants for the small and the medium?
December 1, 2020
Hi Elise! The Small and Medium won't change the inseam length but they come in a Short 30in (76cm), Regular 32in (81cm), and Long 34in (86cm) inseam on each size. Let me know if you have any other questions.