You don't like to limit yourself to just one sport, so why keep buying outdoor gear that doesn't have the versatility to handle any day in the mountains? These versatile tech pants are built for hiking, climbing, and whatever else you get up to outside. With the movement, durability, and handy features you need for any adventure, they're an easy choice for a day with anything in store.
- Versatile, lightweight pants built for hiking and climbing
- Stretch fabric and gusseted crotch help you move with ease
- Durable construction withstands brushes with rugged rock
- Cinch cord at cuff hem keeps out updrafts while you climb
- UPF 50 sun protection ensures safety against harmful UV rays
- Secure pockets keep all of your gear safe and close by
- Removable belt customizes your fit when you need it to
- Item #MHWZ961
- Chockstone Stretch Double Weave (88% nylon, 12% elastane)
- Leg Opening
- cinch cord
- 2 secure hand, 1 zippered thigh, 2 zippered back
- removable belt
- Gusseted Crotch
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 16, 2020
Quite good but not what I am looking for
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 130 lbs
I decided to try these according to how they looked on the website. I did my best to zoom in and look at the texture and weave . I decided to order them and try. When the pants arrived they were OK . The cut and pattern is good but I ordered the size to particularly fit me comfortably at the waist since I need comfort and mobility and the right amount of roominess and stretch at the waist but then there was too much bagginess at the lower legs and the length was too long. Also the material is dense. It is for cooler and colder weather, not for hot balmy weather. . Perhaps at some other time I might need pants like these but not now. I should say that I am female and the pants are for men. I very often have to choose men's pants because women's pants are designed mostly for slender women with well proportioned bodies and princess seams and curvy cuts actually make the clothes hard to move in . I decided to return them.