Warm sunny days of bouldering call for a little assistance from Mountain Hardwear's Cederberg Pant. These technical climb-friendly pants feature a lightweight stretch construction, one that both breaths well in dry weather and leaves you free to tackle tricky footholds. An integrated belt helps secure the fit while you climb, and the cuffs can be cinched down for access to a cool, refreshing breeze on your ankles.
- A stretchy technical pant for warm, sunny days at the crag
- Lightweight fabric delivers breathable comfort in dry weather
- Articulated legs ensure unrestricted mobility as you climb
- Integrated belt guarantees a secure, adjustable fit
- Drawcord cuffs cinch the ankles to reduce bulk or pant length
- Zippered leg pocket offers a secure stash for small valuables
- Item #MHW01IX