Select Style & Size
The Mountain Hardwear Cederberg Pant is built to help you scramble and climb up your favorite routes while offering a clean style for wearing around town. The washed cotton fabric offers enough stretch to keep you moving as well as enough durability to handle summer after summer of wear and tear.
- Comfortable and functional climbing and hiking pants
- Washed cotton boasts solid stretch and impressive durability
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch helps eliminate restriction
- Harness-compatible construction lets you go from the trail to the wall
- Item #MHW01BH
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- 30in, 32in, 34in
- 2 front, 2 back
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, canyoneering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 6, 2020
slightly rugged material
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 31*30 and 32*30
- 5` 7"
- 143 lbs
only con of this pant is that it has medium rise. Wish it has high rise. I suggest order one size up if you like more leg room. I usually wear 30, but I ordered 31 and 32, 31 fits me perfect, 32 is more comfortable. Btw, it would be even better if it could come with a small side pocket with zipper.