Select a size:
The Mountain Hardwear Cederberg Pant is built to help you scramble and climb up your favorite routes while offering a clean style for wearing around town. The washed cotton fabric offers enough stretch to keep you moving as well as enough durability to handle summer after summer of wear and tear.
- Comfortable and functional climbing and hiking pants
- Washed cotton boasts solid stretch and impressive durability
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch helps eliminate restriction
- Harness-compatible construction lets you go from the trail to the wall
- Item #MHW01BH
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- 30in, 32in, 34in
- 2 front, 2 back
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, canyoneering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.