Trail toughness and good looks.
Transition from trail to town in lightweight, rain-shedding comfort and stylish looks with the Mountain Hardwear Men's Castil Pant. Previously styled as a zip-off convertible pant, the latest version takes a more traditional design that's better equipped for casual use around town, seeing you won't need zip-off bottoms for everyday wear.
Although it's better than ever for everyday wear in the city, the Castil Pant is still a great choice for weekend camping and hiking, seeing its nylon ripstop fabric is highly resistant to abrasion and won't tear when you accidentally snag it on vegetation. This nylon ripstop fabric employs a DWR finish to bead off passing showers and dewy morning hikes from soaking your lower body. It's finished with a secure-zip pocket for carrying your energy bars and maps on the trail or cash and keys around town.
- Trail-savvy pant styled for everyday use around town
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop fabric
- DWR finish repels oncoming showers and misty mornings
- Secure-zip pocket for storing trail and everyday items
- Standard fit won't alienate you around town
- Item #MHW013A