Tame the trail.
From the rolling reaches of the Appalachian Trail to the glaciated expanses of Chile's Torres del Paine, the Mountain Hardwear Women's Canyon Pro Long-Sleeve Shirt provides the technical, sweat-wicking comfort and multi-functional storage desired by serious hikers and backpacking enthusiasts. Mountain Hardwear's CDT Stretch fabric provides the wrinkle-resistance and resiliency of nylon, plus the moisture-wicking comfort of polyester. This fabric has mechanical stretch, meaning you won't be restricted from moving swiftly down the trail or getting scrappy over technical ridgelines that require all your concentration.
One of its coolest features (quite literally!) are the zippered ventilation pockets, which open up to release excess heat, but also work as handy storage compartments on the trail. The sun collar is a bit taller than standard, so your neck won't succumb to scorching sunshine on the trail. Additionally, the entire shirt features a UPF 50 rating, as to ensure total protection on the brightest days of the season when exposed skin tends to burn in a matter of minutes.
- Trail-savvy shirt for avid hikers and backpackers
- CDT Stretch wicks moisture and remains abrasion-resistant
- Mechanical stretch capabilities ensure full range of motion
- Zippered ventilation pockets open to release excess warmth
- Sun collar stands a bit taller to protect your neckline
- UPF 50 rating ensures full protection from harsh UV rays
- Item #MHW012B