Camp 4 28 Backpack
On the larger end of Mountain Hardwear's daypacks, the Camp 4 28L Backpack is water-resistant for when it rains on your morning commute and holds up during travel and day hikes. The 15-inch laptop sleeve doubles as a hydration-compatible pocket so you can stay connected at work and school and then stay hydrated on your outdoor adventures.
The main compartment holds extra layers or books and has a key clip so you won't lose your keys during the bustle of your day. The front compartment has a zip pocket, drop pocket, and stretch mesh pockets with pen slots so you can keep your smaller essentials organized. This bag features two brushed-tricot pockets for safely storing items like phones and sunglasses. An adjustable water bottle pocket on the side lets you stay hydrated while the reflective accents keep you visible at night. The removable sternum strap has an emergency whistle.
- Durable backpack for sunrise hikes and early morning classes
- 420D nylon adds water-resistance for rainy adventures
- 15in laptop sleeve is also hydration compatible
- Key clip in main compartment keeps your keys accessible
- Front compartment has plenty of space to organize essentials
- Top access compartment has pockets for phones and sunglasses
- Side water bottle pocket keeps you hydrated
- Item #MHWZ98W
- [face fabric] 420D carbonate coated ripstop nylon, [bottom] 840D HT ballistic nylon, [lining] 150D recycled polyester
- 28L (1709cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- dual-density foam
- [external] 1 zippered front, 1 side bottle, [internal] 1 laptop sleeve, 1 zippered, 2 stretch mesh, 1 drop-in
- Laptop Sleeve
- 20.8 x 12.2 x 9.8in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 15oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?