Softer than butter.
When it starts to cool down at the crag, stay warm without feeling held back with the Mountain Hardwear Men's Butterman Pullover Hoodie. Its ultralight and flexible fabric won't slow you down on the trail or hold you back from reaching tough holds on the wall, and it wicks sweat and dries quickly to rid you of heat-robbing moisture. A close-to-skin Active fit lets you layer it under a shell when you wear it to the ski resort in winter, and the antimicrobial finish lets you wear it multiple days in a row without scaring away all your outdoor adventure partners.
- Ultralight hoodie primed for active use
- Wick.Q fabric manages moisture and dries quickly
- Antimicrobial finish prevent odor buildup
- UPF 50 sun protection shields your skin from UV rays
- Thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up
- Active fit layers comfortably
- Item #MHW00YO
- Q & A
Love this shirt!!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 140lbs
I wear this shirt almost every day that I'm hiking, fishing, climbing, or rafting when it's hot out and I need sun protection. It's lighweight and love how the collar comes up higher in the front to provide extra sun protection. The two tone color patter also looks really stylish in my opinion. Sizing is true to size.