Pushing the boundaries.
There are jackets out there for those who hug close to the resort, craving early mornings of carving the corduroy, but this isn't one of them. The Mountain Hardwear Boundaryseeker Neoshell for women is a jacket designed to charge into the beyond with confidence, supporting you with the protection you need when you push yourself to find your own limits. Made from lightweight and durable Polartec Neoshell Stretch, the Boundaryseeker is built to be the ideal shell to cut through the elements when you're pushing beyond the edge of normal. With 3-layer protection, the jacket slices through wind and ice like a hot knife through butter, keeping you dry and content on the inside.
Since the Boundaryseeker Neoshell is a lightweight shell, it won't provide you with the warmth and insulation you need on really frosty days, but it does have the room you need to layer up before you book it into the backcountry. On the chest and shoulders you'll find paneling of Polartec Neoshell Ripstop, not to be confused with the Polartec Neoshell Stretch that covers most of the body, the Neoshell Ripstop is a bit more durable, holding up to sharp ski edges when you throw them over shoulder, and adding an extra layer of protection to places that see the most abuse from stray branches and harsh weather. A fully adjustable hood seals out the elements, even over a helmet, when wind gets whipping, and an adjustable powder skirt keeps you dry underneath on waist-deep days.
- Push your boundaries in this lightweight shell
- Slice through wind and water with 3-layer protection
- Fully sealed seams keep moisture from sneaking in
- Gentle stretch in fabric allows flexible movement
- Reinforced shoulders and chest stand up to abrasion
- Zippered hand pockets are pack and harness compatible
- Adjustable hood fits over helmets to seal out the cold
- Removable powder skirt covers you from snow that creeps in
- Item #MHW00X5